There are many myths about Pregnancy Diets in India and a woman tends to either under eat the required nutrients or overeat just calories from wrong food selections. This program focusses on the entire pregnancy period right through 1st trimester to 3rd trimester. Weekly Diet plans are formulated keeping in mind the developmental stages and nutritional requirements of the foetus and preparation of the woman’s body for lactation.
Our Ante Natal or Prenatal Nutrition Program includes an analysis of mother’s current diet, guidance on recommended diet changes if necessary, a review of expected weight gain for the mother, and a discussion of common diet questions. If the mother is at risk for gestational diabetes or has already been diagnosed, guidelines will be established to help maintain blood glucose control also.
In Post-Natal Program we work with new mothers on optimal nutrition for breastfeeding and post childbirth health and diet. The postpartum period is a time of dramatic emotional and physical change for the new mother, and whether breastfeeding or bottle feeding, we encourage new mothers to take good care themselves. Our postnatal nutrition program helps new mothers take control of their weight after delivery and focuses on how to work healthful eating into their new lifestyle, to keep herself and her new one healthy.
Lactating or Post Natal Diet
Now that you’ve taken bub home and are settling into life as a new mum, you’re probably itching to squeeze back into your favourite pair of skinny jeans. But before you dive back into any type of physical activity or change your diet you need some expert advice. You’re recovering, and you’ll need ample rest and nutrition to regain your energy and, if you’re breastfeeding, keep your breast milk flowing. Instead of going on a crash diet, you should be on a well-balanced breastfeeding diet rich in nutrients for you and your baby.
HOW IT WORKS?
We Guide you in :
- Managing nutrition in the first trimester: nausea, vomiting and poor appetite
- Nutrition through all 3 trimesters: vitamin and mineral recommendations
- Fluid requirements throughout pregnancy
- Managing healthy weight gain in pregnancy and weight loss after delivery
- Managing food cravings and aversions.
Why to Join? OR Benefits of Pre/Post Natal Nutrition Counselling
- Be confident that you are doing the best for your health and your baby’s health
- Get simple and practical solutions to reducing stress, improving sleep, and increasing energy throughout the trimesters.
- Ensure appropriate and steady weight gain throughout pregnancy.
- Ensure optimal postnatal health and weight loss.